_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, December 22, 2006

Woke up at 2pm today LOL. Yes I slept loong! But I was sooo worn out. =/

They at YT house gambling again. I dont wanna gooooooo. I HAD FLU SINCE THAT DAY. Never stop. And my flu's still on. Geeeeeeees.

School's starting for me. Iono whether to be excited or to dread that day. Im afraid. Everythings is new to me. Im a stranger to that school.
People that will be thinking. "How the new student looks like?" "Is the new student a girl or a boy?" "Is the new student tall or short? Fat or thin? Pretty or ugly? Geeky or cool? Guai kia or pai kia?" Then I walked into the classroom. "Why is she so quiet?" "She look unfriendly." "Shes so proud, she dont even smile." "She look scare."
I dont wish to be anti-social. Time to break ice. But im scare. Imma make everyone notice me. Could I? I prolly cant even open my mouth.

I looked at the Geography book. I used to had Pure geography. This Elective geography feature all Human geo. I DONT WANT. I love Physical geo. Maybe I should take History instead.
Two unfamiliar subjects. Biology and either Arts/POA or DNT. I havent choose frmo those three sub yet. DNT is out of my list. NO DNT. >_> Either POA or Arts. Mmm. My maths is bad but for Arts I dont have the tatics. I didnt take Arts previously. I had to know EVERYTHING I missed out a year. Like wtf? Cant I take back my subjects? But man, its okay.

I dont even know how to be a student anymore. I think I kinda forgot how to be a student.
LOL I had to ask my friends whether that have schoolbags and school shoes, for I was lazy to get them. NO POWER RANGER SCHOOL BAG PLEASE. Har har har.

The weather is so cold. Im freezing here in front of the com. But I love it (: Always love decemeber.

FLOW 'Thank you' christmas party 23rd Dec @ Gashaus!

I caught fire(In your eyes) - The used
InyoureyesIlostmyplace.
P.S Do you STILL love me? Do you still need me? Do you still want me.