_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just came home then log on msn, Kai was like, "You broke up with Lan ya?" "Yup was like a month ago." "I can date you then!" Lawl! Hahaha.

Anyways, I just came home from Discussion. Well it was boring. We finished the drink at 1.30am. Then was like omg its still so early. Then bum around til like 2am+ I couldnt take it. Its so boring so I wanted to leave first. Then I and Darren walk around orchard slowly cause I didnt want to go home YET! Seriously im uber bored. Walk walk walk talk talk talk tilll mcafe. Sat there talk talk talk til its like 4am. Then my eyes are sooo red! Damn contact lens. Ahhh gotta get a new one. $_$

Seriously I havent slept from yesterday's gamblings at PY house cept that two hours nap in the afternoon til now! And I dont feel a least tired. Ok blah blah blah.
MY EYES!

Laters.