_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Effin annoying Jin Wei. Stop acting like I want you. I DONT. LIKE "PEEE-EE-YOUUU"?!?!
Sick fag.

Woke up at 6am today. Went online and 'wake myself up'. Shower and went swimming with YT. Yes swimming LOL Dont comment ;P No sun! @#$@#$ WHEN I WANT IT TO RAIN, IT DOESNT RAIN. When I need the sun, it doesnt come. I misss my skin colour ;[! I miss how people say i look like a Malay LOL ;3 Yeh its true!
Then me and YT try walking to Khatib MRT station from those blocks. LOL so fun. I love walking in places I dont know AND when its cold ;] Seriously I miss the coldness like just now! So cold, so nice. Walked around at CWP. Still cold <3
Quickly rushed home.

Went to skin centre with my mom. OMG she seems more nervous than me. Sometimes I think she needs to learn to calm down, she cant think clear like that. Like what happened at NSC, the paper had my queue number, she didnt notice it and "panic". I was like relaaaax got queue number right. Mmm one session is around 250$ and I need around fice sessions. I wanna know if she can claim the money back if not im NOT doing the treatment tho she is willingly to pay for me. Cause its too expensive, dont wanna spend those unnessary money. It doesnt affect me at all.

Dont know if I wanna go YT house, im tired. IF I DID! IMMA SNEEZE AT YOU! LMAO.
O yar, I have to go ._. Accompany YT steal bicycle wheels -_-
Sweet revenge muahaha >D

Secrets dont make friends - From first to last
Lates.