Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Swimming cancelled!
Decided to go to school and ask about my enrollment for next year. Dug out my w.e cert and report book and meet YT and pearlyne. LOL YT went straight to POOP at vista point toilet. Mmm went to school, the clerk said that the next year NA is full. I was yeh kinda disappointed but they told me to try again after the N level results is out. Imma go back at 20th. LOL Saw Big MOLE lee! He stills remember me. Chatted with him, was funny. He dont seems 'fierce, guai lan' as before. Prolly cause I had grown up and wasnt rude to him at all! And I was like if I come back to this school, must LOOK AFTER me OKAY! Lofl ;3 The clerk remembers my name and ah hok remembers me! He walk past, I was like AH HOK! xD Then YT said, "Your dad ar? Like that call."
Mmm hang around in school til like 2+ then they wanted to play badminton. I was like hummm, o...k. Then YT went home to get her racket, when she came down I told her, errr lets not. LOL then we all went home.
Darren talked to me on MSN. Mmm well. Got no comment on this ._.
Hindi kita mahal. Thats all.
You want me to like you. I dont even know you. When we talk, you dont talk about your stuffs. All you did is to reply about the stuffs that im talking to. Or give opinion about it. Seriously, I dont know you.
Mmm went to CWP to have dinner with LY. Got took up. And I forgot to bring my HP out <.< On the way back, saw my ex primary school classmate. Hafiz. I dont think he recognise me so I didnt try to say hi. Was soo geeky, tomboy LOL back then. I used to like him back then, he was soo hilarious xD When I reached home, realised that LY tried calling me many times, I guess it wasnt her fault so yup, aint mad nemore.
Gotta sleep soon ;3
I actually had lots of stuffs to rant about today. But I just pretty much fill in the better stuffs rather than listening to my rants all day --;
I feel fat, I am fat.
Tomorrow.
Peoples in the mall.
I miss you.
Im lovin the RoseRO community.
Humm new E-buddy from SINGAPORE. w00t
Mmm criminology, psychology.
Lets fall in love, kie?
Motion city soundtrack - When your around
Deuce.