_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mmm I feel so hopeless.
Wasnt suppose to sleep just now but I got so fed up and so screw up to my brain.
I dunno how to say, I dunno what to say. Guess I stop here. And yes I cried myself to sleep.

Limbin also so irresponsible. She said to help me. Msg her, didnt reply. Why DONT I need the application form? Where should I go now? What should I do now? I really dont know. Tomorrow is the last day? Screw that.

I feel so helpless now. Guess I'll just turn to god. The only option left. Tomorrow I will just try again. Hope everything turns out just fine. I feel so lost.

Anyways, the treatment is back again. My mom said she could claim. Called for appoinment. Its on January. Man w.e.

Will they give me a chance? No more time left.

Forget it - Breaking benjamin
kkthxfuckyoubai.
P.S I cant see anything now.