Went out with my Dad, Mom, Granny for a movie today. Curse of the golden flower. The intro was good, climax was ok, ending totally sucks. Just feel happy to see everyone happy. Mom rarely go out. Granny rarely go out with us as a family. I try to be patient with my granny. Try to be a good, filial grand daughter. Mmm. Worth it.
Tryna tell ya something... Couldnt. I miss you. Forget the songs. Maybe we are not meant to be. Disappointed I am but mmmyeh.
Like how that song goes. "So if you still go I'll understand. And if you stay, I'll hold your hand."
Just sad seeing you like this.
-
Down with flu for the whole month, I finally persuaded myself to take medicine.
Sometimes I wonder, am I doing the right thing. Did I hurt anyone in the process. I be the one getting hurt in the end, I promise.
Just concentrate on your studies. Everything, get out? That way, I be bored to tears.
My sis had a great life, what about mine?
Savage garden - Santa monica
Ciao.
P.S Dont feel bad about yourself. Your a good guy. Your handsome, buff and secksi. (: And your interesting. Too charming and it shuts my mouth whenever im with you. Thats why im so quiet. You gotta look positive, think positive. I just feel sad.