Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Mmm. I am pissy today. LIKE for most of the little thing nails me.
My granny say the stupiest stuffs ever. Theres no more fruits in the house except for those on the altar. Then I wanted to get the apple. She said AH MEI AH! BUAY SAI LA! [YOU CANT GET THOSE] She even ask me to throw two coins on the floor, and ask the god if I could eat those. JEEZ why do I have to ask something that I dont even believe in! But I obliged. >_> Should I even ask it if I could shower, if i could have lunch, IF I COULD DIE?! The fack.
Im god, worship me.
No reason thing. Theres no scientific proof to any of that. People who pass down stories thru a book or w.e shit, the stories have prolly been nurfed, changed for who-knows how many times. And I couldnt be sure, I dont even talk to the person who wrote those books. A MYTH A FRIGGIN RUMOUR. So what if i just took my apple? BITE ME.
Went downstairs and buy food for my sis. I waited 40mins, before that, I told her not to put any veggies. 40mins past. I took them up. Open the lunchbox. Friggin veggie everywhere. Theres only like three mouthful of noodles. Seriously, I got soo pissed that I went back down, "Another packet of noodles, NO INGREDIENTS PLS."
Some MSN friends are so annoying too.
Darren called me for dinner, and I agree at first, but it rained heavily and I feel lazy, so I cancelled it, and he got mad.
Hindi kita gusto, so tigilan mo na ako. Sa mga CORNY mong joke! At hndi ako nalulungkot kung hndi ka na nagtext skin >.> ASA KA.
Sry BUT im MAD.
Shotgun - The outline
Deuce.
P.S I took the apple without asking IT.