_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mmm songs do actually affect my thinkings and my way of writing my post.

When a sense of personal identity is in question and anti-social behaviour or even alienation can result.

The critical points in life.
12-18 months old; mistrust
18 months to 3 years; shame and doubt
3-6 years; guilt
6-12 years; inferiority
12-18 years; confusion
19-40 years; isolaion
40-65 years; stagnation
65-death; depression

People who suffer from nutritional deficiency, imbalance on behaviour can actually be found not guilty if he killed a person; insufficient to impair normal brain function and substantially reduce sense of responsiblity.

I was wondering, are most perfectionist pron to depression? Are most people whos suffering from paranoia, tend to be a perfectionist? Mmm just a thought.

Mmm went out with him today. Iono. Why am suddenly so quiet? Doesnt happens with others. Tho when we splited ways, felt a little "she bu de"? Mmm.

Anyone wanna tell me whats the proper english word for "she bu de"? -_-!

People are tend to be afraid of stuffs that they lack of information or knowledge of.

From Pearlyne's blog.
"Day was good yesterday. talked under my block for like hours.
which was pretty good.
trish, i really hope you take our words seriously.
even tho the road coming for you is tough, we will always be there to help.
DETERMINATION KAY !"

<3 thanks.

Honestly what will become of me
dont like reality
Its way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end

Traveling
I only stop at exits
Wondering if Ill stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I dont cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

Well the dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.

Failure by designer jeans - From first to last
Ciao.
P.S Why do they bedwet?