_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ahh signing in blogger, never been easier. Finally.

Been playing for three days straight! Slept at 8am today and woke up at 11am. COULDNT SLEEP. So much chittery chats, loug banging pots and pans in the living room. Not chittery chats, SCREAMING AND YELLING.
Fine i'll just get OFF bed.

I was suppose to go to school to ask about the enrollment for next year. I guess I got lazy and tired. So i pass. I called the school to ask. Freaking stupid clerk said to call me back again to tell me. STILL NO CALL! I called again. Faggt clerk thinking I was stupid or something. She said, " Im sorry, the pervious clerk that answer your call isnt here now. I will call you back later." What do you think? Im dumb or what? Dont you think I could regconise your voice?! Gees you think you think all clerk in the world have the same freaking 'cute' voice? Man, I KNOW ITS YOU OKAY. So call me back!

YT coming home from camp YAY! Tomorrow is teh 'MINI' gathering for christmas. How mini is a 30+ people gathering? Anyways I dont really wanna watch a movie ._. The only movie I wanna watch now is DEJA VU and not anything else. But I guess I will just go along with it since everyone is down. Unless XY dont wanna watch either, then I and her just chill together and let them go watch ;P

Yesterday, playing Audition, theres this guy I find interesting. After that, he asked for my MSN. AND FUCKING A! Hes like, Trish? YOUR IN MY MSN LIST! I was like FTW?! Whats your name o_o! I cant even remember who he is. After knowing that, I dont find him interesting anymore LMAO.

Anyways, CALL ME MISS CLERK. Dont make me waste another year. Another year gone means EVERYTHING TO ME. Cause I cant go back to high school anymore.

Forget it - Breaking benjamin
CookiejellypeanutbutterjamMmm.