Funny day. I havent laughed like this for centuries!
Were suppose to meet up at 2.30pm. I procrastinated. Drag til 3.15pm. Went up the escalator, saw ZhiAn. He looked shocked when he saw me. Ooo the drop out girl. Mmmm went to CWP, lunch. But I didnt eat.
"NI WU RU WO!"
"Bao zha lian, bao zha Lin."
"Fatti"
LOL on the train, YT and I were playing with THAT NECKLACE YT gave me T_T And she was threatening to pull it off my neck. Was like FINNEEE! *Pulls myself* Then she threw the diamond ACCIDENTELY into my cleavage. The three of us was like, *Freeze* 1,2 seconds. *BURST OUT LAUGHING!* And of course I COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET IT OUT. Seriously, I could swore I saw four to five people staring at me and smiling so broadly, trying to cover their smile. Jeeeez. "Do you feel cold?"
Ahh, we suggested catching a movie. "Bu yao kan le la bu yao kan le la." LOL we kept irritating each other. "Okay wo men qu kan si, share share." "NO" After playing around, we finally bought the tixs. AHHH MY EIGHT DOLLARS #@$%#$%$ I keep grumbling about it from the Secret Recipe until the cinema.
Watched Eragon. The movie is nice but the story aint exciting enough. Its like mmm a typical old english fantasy movies. War and stuffs. But still nice. The draggie so cute! I STILL WANNA WATCH DEJA VU THO!
Went Paradiz play pool, lost everything! So lame, hurry back to PS and yayyy we had CARL'S JR! OmaLIFE! Effin burger soooo HUGE.
Kk made too much noise in the train. Got a feeling that everyone is irritated by us. They went YT house gamble, I went home. Ahh home sweet home.
Bai.