_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ahhhh freaking tiring, exhausting, sicky day for me. I havent slept since yesterday and.. TIL NOW! Well firstly, Im sorry I had spoilt the whole 21st outing =/

Called school in the morning. Afternoon went for job interview. YT got the job!
And went to Ajisen ramen eat. CHEATED! Not nice at all =/
Michelle called Si Ling Sec for me. And thanks to her! They accompany me to Si Ling Sec and told XH that we going anymore =/ Sorry girl.

The Indian clerk is RUDE. Hum my brain is kinda retarded now i'll just summarize. Principle interviewed me, I didnt know what to answer cause my brain went blank. I was nervous and worn out. I didnt had sleep remember? So yea BUT suprisingly she accepted me! I WAS SO HAPPY. Well not really happy. The school is old, dirty, creepy, haunted-looking, pai kia all around. Id rather go back to Woodgrove Sec than Si Ling Sec x_x

After that still not going home yet! Went to Woodland center play pool til the night. IM SO TIRED. And NOTE! I had flu for the WHOLE day.

-

Came online, what a suprise. Ehh dont know how I felt either cause all I felt is tireness now.
But thats all? Is that all? Im sorry? Just that? The word 'sorry' dont mean anything to me. Cmon. Just say all you gotta say thats all. You had a girl, you dont love me anymore, you dont want me, this relationship aint working out, you have a good life now, you fell in love with someone new. What else? W.e anything! Its not like I will get all mad.
Is that all? Dont you have anything else to say to me? Anything else except sorry?
Mmm kk imma sleep.

Discovering the waterfront - Silverstein
AFRAIDOFSCHOOLLOL.