21 days more to school. AHHH shat. Im dreading the day. The day I dont wish to come!
BASTARD! Made me wait for you again. >_> Like EVERYTIME. And yes im rather pissed. Haaaa. Was talking to him on the phone, KEPT ME ON HOLD. For like a freaking 34252345 mins. Okay shall not exaggerate. Hehehe.
Chatted with Michelle. OMFG Whats with the world and Naruto. And bleach. And all w.e cartoons. CARTOONS I SAY! Haaa ok i know its anime. ;P Still a good friend shes. Shits back then are nothing anymore (:
Spend the whole day at home today. Was tired out by the past few days. BUT I LOVE IT. I love days when Im busy. When im rushing for time. When my schedule is so full. But I havent had a day when im busy every hour YET! ;P
Im excited for my school U. LOL I wonder how will I look in the uni. Id look rather fat. IM GOING TO SCHOOL TO BUY BOOKS AND UNI AT 26TH. ANYONE DOWN? MICHELLE'S DOWN. ANYONE ELSE? Tell me soon (:
Somehow the school makes me feel like a girl's home, boy's home, prison. EVERYTHING'S SO OLD. Everywhere's pai kia. Gees. Even when we arrived there for enrollment, theres a BLACKOUT. Seriously, RENOVATE IT. I was thinking of a scene where Im soo urgent for a leak and I cant find the Ladies. -_- How will my first day of school be like? Will I be having lunch in the toiley? LMAO. Fuckcakes. W.e man just relax (:
I gotta poop now.
The saddest song - The ataris
Irememberwaitingforyoutocomeforyoutogo.