Nah not Lan. Not gon' happen.
Woke up SO early today. Not really early but ITS STILL EARLY FOR ME. Didnt catch a wink that night. Blur blur walked out of the house, walked reaching the bus-stop, turned and walked back home again. Left my wallet at home <_<
WOOT I was first to reach! Muahaha first yo! Had breakfast at CWP. Mmm took a cab to the zoo. LOL YT keep fooling LY about Eragon.
Reached the zoo. Cant find Ah bee, cant go in. After hanging around for 30mins, we finally went in. BUT IT RAINED! So heavily. They were all thinking how to go to that resto to interview, I was looking around, fascinated by the parrot. I was all telling them, SINCE we went in free as visitors, LETS GO HAVE FUN ;D!
Went to the interview first, pay wasnt that good, environment far than what I've expected. So naww i pass.
Sometimes I hate myself for having a short-term memory. -_- Like now. I COULDNT remember most of the things that happenned today. But overall the day was fun. And really funny.
After the zoo, PY went to school, LY YT and me went AMK. Took the bus. Slept 60% of the ride. Well dozed off. Play pool. Eat. Sat 169 home. O.M.G We got surrounded by Indians! Beside me was a FOUR TIMES MY SIZE Indian. Behind my friends are all Indians. Beside, behind, infront all Indians! Looks funny, sounds funny, smells funny, felt funny. Humm yeh. Not being racist BUT its funny really... ... .. its funny. Slept 90% of the ride.
Reached Woodlands. Sat 912. SAW Yiling again. Saw her two or three days ago on 963. Shes still so childish. I guess her thinking never changed much. Still the little girl I known. Seriously, I began to think that shes a retard ._. She once tried to use a chair to hit me in school. Jeez. Talk shit. Cry at little stuffs and shit. Just because she wanted that crayon. Seriously. Tried hitting me with a chair because of a crayon... ... Man.
I dunno if I wanna go out tomorrow. No money. Not a single cent left.
Yay! Kai bought a pressie for me for christmas! And the best thing, its from my favourite store! HOT TOPIC! AWW so nice of her.
Boo out.
P.S Does he remembers me?