_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, December 08, 2006

SICK.
Not really. Just suffering from EXTREME flu, headache, cough.
LOL I got my cough from YT and YT got her flu from me! You die I die!

After reaching home from YT house, sit a while then went out again. Late again! Woops. Meet PY at Yio chu kang, went to PS. Go Ajisen Ramen eat! Sooo nice ;P I was hoping the spicyness will stop my flu >.> It did! Only for like 30mins. Then went to the carpark to smoke. LOL and in the carpark theres those carrefour trolleys. We took one and YT climb into the trolley and sat in there. She said, "PUSH ME PUSH ME" I pushed her on the slope and let go LMAO she screamed soo LOUD HAHA. My turn! Friggin YT didnt hold on to the trolley AND I HIT THE WALL >_> Fun fun! Make a scene at the carpark har har.

Went Foxx. PY and LY TOOK sooo long to choose a piece. In the end, the decision was the first one they tried -_-! Blah blah blah, walked to paradiz, played pool. The flu is killing me every minute. Went to eat tou hua. Walked back to MRT station. Was deciding to go YT house again. NO i feel so sick. So we went seperate ways, they went gambling again ._. Fun day tho I feel sick. It would be a better day if I werent sick!

Mad at XY. Ask you out, your always busy. Wen you ask me out, im always down for it. Hmph. Tomorrow, if im still sick, I WONT GO HMPH! Drinking is no more fun anyway.

Ahhh havent finished my book. YT DONT GO CAMP AND KL ;__; What am I gonna doooo without youuuuu! After we got the wheel, LETS RIDE TO ANG MO KIO! I know tha wayyy!

GEE, SARS IS BACK. Headache, flu, coughs. LETS SPREAD IT AROUND, FUCKING A!

You and I both - Jason Mraz
Ciao.
P.S Please please please.
P.P.S Now I feel lkie vomitting.