_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

W00t. First few chapters of POA, Ive understood. Didnt thought I could in the first place. Still doing good. And im glad (:
I just hope I can have my computer at my study table. If not, i wont be studying at my study table at all! Thats nothing to keep me sitted there. I need my music, my com in there. LOL AND YES, my mom return my study table back to me. And nop, im studying in front of the compy now. >_> With the distraction from the television.
Not used to be like this, before my granny came, we seldom turn on the teevee. Got no trouble studying or reading in the hall. NOW. Its annoying you know. I WANT MY OWN ROOM. AND WE ARE ALWAYS HAVING A NOISE WAR. Man im soo mean =/ I know i knoww. But I couldnt help it.

I am a rather extreme person. Its either the best or nothing at all.

MY SIS GOT THE w850! Im so so so jealous ;P. I want either the 610i or that one I saw at Bugis and AMK. I forgot what model was it, but its Sony Erricson. Imma bug and bug and bug and bug and bug and bug and bug and bug my dad to buy. =]

Discovering the waterfront - Silverstein
Pretenditsnotforever.
Baiiee.
P.S Remember to get money from Dad.