_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!
Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)

I read this at the notice. I find this rather funny for no reason.

My mom said, life is a gamble. So so true. So fine. I will gamble today. Ive just sent an email to those schools, hoping they will give me a reply. Or double action, give them all a call. x_x My wish for christmas is to study again. =/

Why did I waited so long to settle this. I should have done it so long ago instead of fighting for useless stuffs over the net.

Lates.