_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

When to YT hosue yesterday. Talk talk talk, drink drink drink. Mm walked home at 5am+. Reached home, shower, talked on phone, went to sleep. Woke up like 10.45am. Still feeling tipsy but gotta go school buy stuffies. And, ZAIDI YOU DIDNT CALL ME UP! Bluff me again >_>
Came home, so hungry, so tired, head so pain. Got caught in the rain.

I was just sitting here, listening to my music and i was thinking, "ahhh what a fine day, fine weather(raining) to listen to soothy music."
-Tv turns on- *Looks behind* AHHH GRANNY WATCHING TV!

Yesterday, talked to my mom about granny. I told her, "After all that happen, I dont feel bad at all, does that mean i dont have a concience? Am I a bad person? But if I did that to you, Daddie, Di di, or sis, I will feel bad, but to her? I dunno why I dont. =/ Am I a bad person, mom?"
Mmm I love talking to my mom, she always made me realise alot of things.

Chasing cars - Snow patrol
Ineedyourgrace
Laters.