_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bah. Sick of insincere peoples. How do you expect me to give you an answer with all that bullshit. BULLSHIT I SAY! TOTAL BULLSHIT!

I cant seems to stop or distract myself from my cravings. Everyday, I just feel like having a FEAST! I keep sayin tomorrow. Will stop soon, will stop. But NO! Tomorrow never ends. O gees, just gimme a feast ._. What? Chocolate, Ice cream, some fried, greasy stuffs, AJISEN RAMEN! ANYTHING! Maybe I should just go chew on something. Meh.

My migrane starts again o_o Hate it when it comes. Its the left side this time. I always tilts my head to the left when I walk. Just trying not to move my head too much. LOL reminds me of Andrew.
"I think when I shake my head too hard, my brains are knocking against the skull, thats why my head hurts. Oh no I cant stop shaking my head. THERES A SOUND! I SWEAR I HEARD MY BRAIN!"

Weeeh! I got the full season 4 of Family Guy. Love STEWIE! <3~
The faƇade innocent, harmless seeming baby.

Stewie Griffin: Up! Stewie wants to go uppie! Mmm, mama's skin's so soft...
Lois Griffin: Oh, aren't you affectionate tonight. Well,let me give you a kiss...
Stewie Griffin: Another! Another! Mama has candy kisses!
Brian Griffin: All right, that's enough!
[laves the table in disgust]
Lois Griffin: Stewie... did you unhook mommy's bra?
-
Stewie Griffin: [shouts] Oh, my God, Jeremy's still in the trunk! How long has it been? Two weeks.... ... Nope, hes dead.
-
Stewie: HA! Thats so funny I forgot to laugh! Excluding that first "ha".

Bite to break skin - Senses fail
Bai.
P.S I love the necklace YT gave me. LOL.
P.P.S When will all this end.