Monday, November 27, 2006
Yay for skirtie tomorrow! And yay for greenie!
When I was showering in the morning, was sitting in the toilet smoking and thinking random stuffs. Was thinking about a new wallet cause my sis's FACE is stuck on the wallet. Then thought about money... then... remembered theres a 10 dolla note in my back pocket of my short which I threw in the pail.... of water... a min.. AGO! Was like, "AHHH SHIT!" Jeez was yelling in the toilet. Luckilyyy money is not torn easily. >.>
Hummm went to YT house. They GAMBLING AGAIN! I was soo bored. I hate gambling so I didnt join in. Sat on her bed disturb them. Disturb YT's mousie. Disturb YT. LY kept winning after I came LOL! Bummed around til like 6+ then we went for dinner. YT! That asshole! We were playing in the middle of the road and she suddenly YELLED at my face "YOU CHE!" Of course! Natural reaction, to jump and run? LOL and she couldnt stop laughing and KEPT replaying my reaction OVER AND OVER AGAIN. >_> Series of funny stuffs. Blah blah blah.
Went back gamble again >.>....... Nearly fell asleep! While I was resting i heard YT say, "Hope she fall asleep til she missed her movie." Was like WHAT?! I HEARD THAT! LOL!
PY RETURN ME MY RICOLA! Ate all my sweets ;[
Went back home then catch Battle of Wits with my dad! The story wasnt that good.. But I like when its war! Soooo MUCH soldiers! Its like a game ha. And friggin people so noisy behind. Then after the movie we were hungry! Daddie and I went to 515 for supper. And humm I told him to buy Green tea for me and I helped him order Carrot cake. Then when I went back.... was like THE HELL?! He was holding a tiger and two mugs. >.> Shees and I saw Ben Ho they all. Na na na love my Daddie! Hes so cool. We share ciggies, he allows me to drink, he drives me to pub sometimes, and he owns a cool bike! <33
OKAY! And now im home. Back to my SOLIDARY CONFINEMENT. Or w.e you spell it. Haaa
All at once - The fray
PEACE! Much loves!<3~!
!! Damn mousie!
P.S He likes me TOO!