_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Heres something I leeched from PY's blog.


Always try to help a friend in need [Check]
Believe in yourself [I often tried, but yet..]
Be brave...but it's ok to be afraid sometimes [Used to]
Study hard [Uhh study... what?]
Give lots of kisses [To whom yo?]
Laugh often [Check ;D]
Don't be overly concerned with your weight, it's just a number [Nuuuu! ITS A JUST A NUMBER!]
Always try to see the glass half full [Check, well most of the times]
Meet new people, even if they look different to you [Not checked, not commented]
Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless [Check]
Take lots of naps.. [Check check check! I sleep my life away when I get the chance]
Be weird whenever you have the chance [Fucking check! I AM weird! ;D]
Love your friends, no matter who they are [Check!]
Don't waste food [Check! You know thats how I roll]
RELAX [Check]
Take an occasional risk [Check, used to, still do]
Try to have a little fun each day. [Check, tho I dont really get the fun but I did try.]
Work together as a team [Not checked, not commented]
Share a joke with friends [Check]
Fall in love with someone.....and say "I love you" often [Check, still loving you..]
Express yourself creatively [Yar O_o my hair says it all]
Be conscious of your appearance [Check, overly done. >.>]
Always be up for surprises [Check, im always down for suprises but whos gonna?]
Love someone with all of your heart [Check, still do]
Share with friends [Check]
Watch your step [Dayum, im a clutz]
There is always someone who loves you more than you know [O there is?]
Exercise to keep fit [Check, just started ;P]
Live up to your name [Used to, its screwed up now]
Seize the Moment [Check]
Hold on to good friends; they are few and far between [Check, still trying]
Indulge in the things you truly love [Mmmm]
Cherish every Sunday [Whats so special bout Sundays?]
At the end of the day... PRAY [Naah i rather pass that. As I say, people turn to god when they are hopeless.]
And smile at least once a day! [Check (:]
-
Ive been waiting, seems like you dont care anymore. Not even a fuckin reply. I havent even recieved that letter you 'sent' two weeks ago. Dayum, I think its really over. Like a bottle filled with memories, thrown out to the sea.. The word "Trust" is really vanishing. The word "Love" slowly fades in.
The songs.. The "we used to".. The place.. The tree.. The Gonyrun.. The Chittling and Chattlings.. The hats.. The pets.. The smiles.. The laughters.. and the tears.. The starting of each days.. and the endings.. Sexy love.
Be strong girl, I love you my boy.

No comments: