Finally get Ly's ass out of the house. And we went shoppping~ And of course I was late again so I gotta treat them Dou hua! Its okay ^^, I havent treat them anything in a while. Since I got some money now, might as well treat them something simple.
And we went Bugis and shooop =D! We were walking, walking, walking. I didnt see anything I really liked. Then finally I saw THAT RED SHOE! I was like wooooooot! STOP! THIS SHOP THIS SHOP! And I bought it. Now I dont know what to wear with it <_<.
I bought a tee, shoe and a jean. =D Then we walked to Paradiz for Pool and went Discussion. Same stuffs. Same peoples. Mmm its really a boring night tho. And Darren sent me home and and he gave me a watch! Tho I would rather prefer watches that rock but still its sweet.
And next week its Xy's bf birthday. Py and guys said they would go too! Weeeeeeee at least it wouldnt be so boring. More people that im cool with to drink with me. It would be so awesome. (= And Py said Lets wear the same colour! LOL I CHOOSE BROWN RAWR! Kkz Im out.
Alipin - Shamrock
Deuce.
No comments:
Post a Comment