_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, November 17, 2006

When the sun sleeps - Underoath

Woke up at 9am+. Wow. Yea thats so "wow". Neways, sitting around at home till like 12+ my sis wanted to meet me. Then of course I was late ;P
While I was on the train, this old man came to sit beside me and he took out a think book in english and began reading silently. I was *looked at him, then looked at the book* Wow... Then suddenly I began to notice ALMOST everyone around me was reading a book. Then a kid and his mom came in, sat in front of me. THAT KID that was like less than primary 1, took out a book. A book that says "World geography, encyclopedia." WTF?! I was like the wtf expression.
I suddenly began to feeel so dumb -_-!

Went to cineleisure, didnt manage to get any stuffs I wanted. Went to that resto, z0mg BROWNIEEEEES! Tho I still think TCC's better. Went straight back home.

I was sooo tired. For some reason I always get so restless when im tired x_x LOL I kept talking to my mom my sis. They find me soo irritating. Then began telling them how weeds is healthier than ciggarette. BUT ITS TRUE YO! Then started telling my mom how I will so try that if ever I got the chance. And yay is also known as weeds. And telling how Marijuana is pronouce as Marawana not mariJUAna. And kept laughing at her, how a 17 yr old girl owned her mom. Then she couldnt believe its pronouce as Marawana. And started telling her that I would live in Amsterdam, where weeds are legal. LMAOOO Dayumm I am sooo an asshole. But all of the above is true except the part where I wanted to live in Amsterdam.
Seriously still laughing.

And dayum. I miss ANDREW SNYDES! Snydes and me and our pointless chats. It really cracks me up.
"I must kill you if you ask for buff."
"Buff me" *Hits* *hits back*
"NO you dont hit her. Only she can hits you but you cant hit her back."
HAHAHA I miss him ;[

And im soo annoyed with the things at my house. My house phone is spoilt. My door bell is out of batt and no one wants to change it. Or either its spoilt too.

I can tell - Saosin
Deuce.

No comments: