_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Humm i dunno how to start this post -_-...
I am soo wasted last night. Sheees I totally neglected the rate im drinking. And didnt even try to control it. Didnt know why/what/who cause me to drink that way. Anyways HAHAHA I wished Mike Happy birthday for the sixth time. Funny thing is I dont even need to buy cigarrette when I get there. I was like Mike got ciggie? Then he said he dont have either then XY came and gave us ciggies from the next table. Then were like quick quick! Mike took two LOL I took three HAHAHAHAHA! And I didnt realise I was drinking so quickly. But I like myself feeling tipsy it makes me feel better talking. BUT jees this is too much.
Once I vomitted, my world started spinning reeal quick. My world spins so crazily. And Tina kept telling me to puke it all out. Puke puke puke! And I was like all trying to say THERES NOTHING LEFT TO PUKE I just had my lunch and nothing else. And then when I finally did stand up and walked out, I was like "Dont pull me!" Lmaooo I know that they are actually trying to help but when I walked im trying to concentrate and make myself less dizzy. But when they hold me, its actually getting more dizzy. So was like dont touch me. Then Darren sent me home and I lay dead on my bed. Not really, I think i was so noisy last night. Woke my sis up. Anyway its a fun night.

Anyway, I feel skinny after all those puking lmfaooo. Im so hungry ._.

New medicines - Dead poetic.
Deuce.

No comments: