_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Came back from supper. Haa in the end we only ate some little things cause we aint hungry at all. And PY! Finally gave me her mousies! <3
And then I said, "I was wondering how YT look like in long hair with her previous hair." LOL AND after that she took my SLIPPER AND THREW IT ON THE ROAD. >_>
We stayed until it was like 1am then decide to go home. Friggin YT pushed me into that banner. >_> and keeeeept laughing. And I yell at her ears hahaha we were yelling like no one's fuck.

We parted and I walked down the road. I <3 thee cold, empty, dark, quiet and lonely road. Well it doesnt really matters if its quiet or not. I loove walking down that road with my mp3. It makes me feel happy.. freee and humm joy! Humm I was like AWW when I reached home. I wish I can walk like that forever. Keeep walking with my mp3. <33 The breeze, the cold and the air.

Here - Hellogoodbye
Ciao.