Suicidal escape?
The setbacks starts all the way from Sec 3. I need to move OUT of the fence.
Anyway, gotta settle unfinished stuffs at least BY this week or the better, tomorrow. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING! No more time left. I couldnt believe Ive dragged this until now. What the hell am I doing these few years? Wake up girl.
*Takes a huge breath*
Didnt get much sleep these two days! Didnt know why I just couldnt sleep. Mmm maybe im just used to sleeping 12 hours a day? Rawr ;3 Have to wake up early tomorrow. Humm imma go take a nappie on my sofa since I couldnt sleep on my bed. - .-
LIST OF STUFFS DELAYED
-My skirt damnit?
-The decisions
-Numbers
-JOB?! Where is it?
Everything was crashing down again. When I was trying to sleep on my bed mins ago, I felt so suicidal again. I tried talking to my sis. Those words just couldnt come out. And I didnt wanna bother her cause shes happily talking to him. I lay there and listen how happy she is. I silently tears. Everyone in the world must be thinking, "Look at this emo girl, what a loser..."
Everytime I saw this word loser, I always thought of a poem I read somewhere. And I feel better again. I regretted I didnt save it. Couldnt find it now. That poem is so strong.
PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO HELP. THANK YOUUUUUU! Much loves <3~!!
Mmm niways, tomorrow will be better. (:
Disguise - Lene Martin
Peace.
NOMOREPROCRASTINATING.