Went to get a referal from the Polyclinic. Before that was chatting with YT on msn. Then i told her to accompany me to the Polyclinic. Shes like "Why? Baby ar?" LOL then I was like yup. HAHA eventually everyone believed. Funny. Along the way there, so much funny stuffs happen. People in the Polyclinic was even funnier. After that we met up with Michelle. Humm on the bus, they told me to give a second thought about going back to school. I was like, " If not high school, where can I go?"
Where can I go.. What can I do? Wasted two years.
They went to Py house after that but I went home. Felt lazy. And they reached her house and webcam with me. LOL YT told PY that the doctor use a scapel to cut my birthmark. LOL I decided to play along and i went to get a plaster and paste over my birth mark then appear at the webcam. LMAOO so funny.
Neways, weeeee more E-friends. ;] But seriously, RoseRO is high rates. That place is full of noobs. Kept asking simple things. YO THERES A THING CALLED ROEMPIRE.COM. >.> They didnt know Occult is spamable, or how-to. Didnt know Breaker is stronger when elemented. Dont even know Preuma blocks breaker. Thats like the most basic stuffs. Didnt know Cutlus give Bash. Bash owns with EDP. Ha this few words keep repeating "gotta own them gotta own them gotta own them."
GOTTA OWN THEM YO
Our flag is white - This providence
Ciao.