My sweat smells like the fragrance of my body shampoo. Mmmm smells like My Secret Wish ^_^
-
Still finding no courage. I wish i wish i wish! >_<
-
PY! Gimme your mousie pwease =(
-
People always says, lifes too short, enjoy all you can. But people really meant, lifes too long and boring, gotta have fun to pass the time.
-
Note to self : Somethings still not settled.
Im so tired of everything
You and your mind has to say
Leave me? Love me?
Love me? Leave me?
Feelings drowned by the constant waves of goodbye
Emotions welled up from the battles we had
Dangerous minds can kill, you know
It only takes two
I want to know where the story is
What to tell, what to know
Leave me or love me
Love me? Or leave me?
I keep on holding onto the things that want to slip away.
I want to be with you
but I suppose Ill wait for another day.
When the rain has left me dry…
I love you like youd never know.
In good time Ill disappear
In the midmorning I wont be here
But Ill be in your lost memory
I may come back
Or I may not
Ill never see you again just like you wanted
I never seen you smile
Ill never hear you laugh
So Ill never hear or see these things
Until I decide to come back
But until that fateful morning
Ill keep you in my dreams
To see you as youll always be to me
Hoping you wont forget me
And to see you smile
And to hear you laugh
Ill always be a distant memory
No comments:
Post a Comment