ITS NOT DISGUSTING! I MISS YOU! DONT GO HK! Rofl ;D
Met YT at CWP then hang around waiting for LY to come. YT bought her jeans at CWP. Then LY came and hum I bought something to eat cause I havent eaten since morning. Sooo hungry! Eating and talking while finishing my food cause I couldnt bring the food up the train. Talk talk talk then that dumbass YT says," Wo you mei you yong dao bi ni qu!" THEN LY TURNED AND WENT HOME. STUPID YT! Then I raaannn and chase LY but in the end I didnt beg her to stay LOL. Idiot man.
Then we two went to Bugis. Humm Bugis Village is HOT. Bought a clothing and nothing else! We go Ajisen Ramen eat. OMG I KAY KIANG order the same Ramen with YT. SOOO FRIGGIN SPICY! AHHH was like couldnt enjoy my meal! Kept blaming YT. Hahahahaha. Humm then meet my sis at CWP and walked home together.
I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE! Left 20cents ;D! Gotta collect money or ask for donations from my Daddie. Imma save every cents he gave me and then I can go out again >_>! IF NOT I WONT GO OUT WITHOUT A SINGLE CENTS!
@#$
The ground folds (Acoustic) - Senses fail
Peace.