_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

4, 5, 6. Aww darn. 7, 8, 9. Not quite yet. 10, 11, 12. Go on. 1, 2, 3? Lan, yes, no? No. Lets do this again.
What is this?! A friggin cycle?

Honestly, what is the purpose of me being here? Is it to enjoy my life and make the most of all the free time I have? Or is it just to be taken for a fucking ride by pretty much everyone I come into contact with though no fault of my own??

Im emo? Damn right.
Angry kid? Not quite.
I am SO DEAD.
Hate me.

NIWAYS! Chatted with Mary and Rara yesterday night. Jeez cant stop calling him Mary. I MEANT Marvin. HE JUST gotta rub in salt to my wounds. "You and Lan still <3?"
...No me and Lan S/2 Hes dead. "WERE" DEAD. No more "WE". So like just.... shees. WHAT DO YALL WANT TO HEAR?! WERE DONE OKAY! Friggin a, why cant EVERYONE stop asking about US. Seriously you know... everyone! Jeez. No im not gon end here. Tell me what you want to hear? Happy ending? And "they" lived happily ever after? NO joke man. This is pissing me off. So he just disappear like that. The hell can I do? Stop asking me illogical questions. You really think I could do something?! You really think hes not to blame? You really think he will be back? And? The point is? No! Theres no point. All the things ive done. Theres no point! Things ive given up for him. PEOPLES ive given up for him. Theres NO point! Time ive wasted. Efforts ive wasted. THERES NO POINT. SO STOP ASKING. STOP TELLING ME THERES STILL HOPE. STOP TRYING TO COMFORT ME CAUSE ITS NOT GON HAPPEN. HE IS NOT HERE. HE IS NOT ALIVE. I! For the last time will ever be alive to him.

... ...

Seriously this month I AM TRYING NOT TO GET MAD OR ALL EMO OVER HIM. SO PEOPLE JUST STFU.

Humm.. >.> I am not dissing Marvin. Just... he trigger my emotional bomb. -_-

Seriously that song gotta shut up for once. I AM NOT HAPPY STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY.

XY asked me if I quarrel with Darren. -_- was like huh? O...k dont wanna RANT anymore.

Letters to you(Acoustic) - Finch
Word out.
P.S I am fine now. -_- Or may appear. Seriously man... kkthxfuckyallbai.