Cant sleep! Im soo sleepy and my right head hurts so much but I cant sleep. So got up to blog. Iono why I tends to blog everytime I couldnt sleep. Prolly cause of the thoughts in my head? The music in my head? Gah.
I remember the times I was obsess with RO. We had like four wipes. At the first wipe, I hated the days after the first wipe and misses the old one. At the second wipe, I hated the second and misses the first. It goes on. I guess thats much the same about life. Now I misses Kaz3ro and its gone.
If im at my deathbed, will I regret more on the things Ive done or the things I didnt do?
Today, was talking with my mom and sis. They suddenly talked about Hypotension or w/e they spell it. Then I asked whats that? And then all the nurses in the house starts talking. Then suddenly my sis says im pron to Hypotension with my way of life. Was like, "OooKAY, NURSE."
Here - Hellogoodbye
Ciao. For the last time today. >.>
P.S If you want to avoid obstacles in your life, fence them out. But, you dont fence obstacles out, they fence you IN.
P.P.S Is the mousies mating? Why is that noise?