_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Rant rant rant.

Woke up at about 2pm today. When I was lying on my bed, I thought it was like 5pm cause it was so dark.
And call on my girls, asked if they wanna catch The gudge2.

Met up with Ly first. Before that while I was waiting for her, a guy ask me for donation to some charity or something. And I was like I got no money yo o.o And I was thinking, dude I just donated a 400$ to some poor ass boss. -_-

Then went to bough the tixs and we saw Xh and her bf. Haha watching the same movie. Then blah blah blah.

O..k And the movie was ok. The audience was fly as fuck. Like SI-RY-ERS-LY! Okay not really but the audience is tight WITHOUT all those talkings. All they gotta do is scream. Made it thrilling enough. Like everytime, EVEEEERYTIME the lady and that blue lil boy appeared, HALF the cinema is filled with screams. -_- Tho I enjoyed the audience, but it really got annoying as it continues. >_> Thats like so drama.

What the hell is wrong with the world and the next generation. But really, kids these days are so tiny and small. o_o One of these years to come, people will be drawfs. And movies will scare the shit outa them. And one day muslims will be taking over. Not that im racist or whatever, but really I did notice that there are alot muslims. But hey! I like Malays, Id rather have a Malay bf than a Chinese one.
Alright im out.

Deuce.

No comments: