Weeeeeeeeee so many of us are going on saturday. Havent seen those chicks for like a hella looooooooooooong time! Miss them =D Its so gonna be fun.
Mmm met up with Ramses. And we watched Casino Royale. Dayum I couldnt even understand the movie x_x its complicated and confusing. Anyways, I thought hes sweet. I dunno why just thought hes sweet. Mmmmm for some reason i cant stop smiling ._.
When I was on my way to CWP, GUESS WHO CALLED! Nuruuuuuuuuuul!! Awww so sweeeet! She stills remember me after I left Swensens. She even invited me to her bday picnic at East coast this Saturday! Thats so nice and sweet of her. I thought she forgetten me and I have no other ways to contact her. I lost my phone and the contacts are gone. So was like, hows Swensens now. Those funny Indian guys' last day was yesterday. Sad I wasnt there to wish them luck. They are going back to India next year Feb. I should really msg Bala to wish him all the best ;] And Mam Jane transfered to Vivo City ha. And that Poka or how you spell his name, she said hes getting irritating. I was like LMAOOO. Hes so quiet in the past like me. Must be the influence. Man I miss working in Swensens. ;[
Neways! Dying for saturday. I wanted to buy a skirt but, seems like im not gonna get one anywhere soon.
Deuce.
P.S I miss a real relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment