Well, today i finally DID went out. -_-! I cant believe I cope the whole day at home the last two weeks. I still.. kinda feel weird around people. Yar around peoples, REEEAL peoples. O gawd im so self consious >_> God I hate it.
I had a long talk with my mom when I woke up. Talks about me being sooo self consious. And about my little depression im having. =_= I just cant find any reason to love myself. Talks about me staying at home all the time. Talks about going back to school. Talks about @#$!@#$. Had another talk with my mom again a sec ago. Ffuck. =( Hate myself. *Pulls hair*
Its like something that I really want and I cant find any courage to go for it.
Then I was sooooo late. Were suppose to meet at 7pm at Bugis. Im like showering at 7.15pm. And it takes about 45mins to reach Bugis from here. Lmao I was rushing like a muthafucker. And friggin a, I saw `N on the train <_< He was like my first crush HAHA. But he was so mean to me back then. So I was like, Shit! *Trying to hide myself* And I wouldnt look at that direction the WHOLE friggin ride. LMAOO wth jeees! My neck was so dayum numb XD
Finally reached Bugis. They were eating and they are quite finished so I just had a drink. Notice I havent ate anything since I woke up. Actually I havent ate anything except a Bao till NOW. Which is morning 7.08am. Okay.. Heres the highlight of the day. Fuckin annoying gay immature Jw wanted to meet me. So I was okay, meet me at the end of Bugis village. Then LMAO when we reached there, he hid behind the stalls LOL I WAS LIKE THE FUCK IS THAT BUTTERD DOING?! What a retard seriously. He sayin wanted to meet me and all that shit and punkt out in the end. And this is not enough, he even STALKED us when we walked away. HAHAHA what a punk ass loser. Then we walked all the way to Paradiz to play billiard. Okay and that bitch ass joined in finally. And I was like, WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIDE JUST NOW?! >_> And hes sayin some lame excuses.
After billiard we went to Discussion. We walked again there. And ... >.> omg I dont know how to put this into words. Fucktard Jw. Okay I yelled at him. HAHA. That made me feel good. Seriously, I dont even know how to critisize him even further more. Gawd @#$@#$@# please STFU GTFO you punk ass gay retard stupid bitch moron stupid fuckin muthafucking fag stab yo ball in da ass cant make a dolla out of two cents cant get no hoe cuz yous a white ass busta. Err.. >.> Okay Im just prolly being mental and plus his all day annoyings.
Word out
Deuce.
No comments:
Post a Comment