_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Im leaving again
For the second time around
You better believe
That this was all just a joke to me
And as i look down on them
I repeat these words in my head
"They never heard one sound out of my mouth
they never heard one sound"
I saw pretty clear
But when i left you all stayed the same
Now i think i believe
That i was never alive in the first place

Should I just tell him the hurting truth? I did tell him the very first time he asked. Months past, im sure he got the msg that im never gonna be with him. Ha tho hes effin rich blah blah blah. But too bad theres no attraction between us.
Like how am i gonna face him at the weekly drinking. Mmm. Thursday, Carls Jr with him or not?...

Annddd i think im going back to the kind of life i had previously AGAIN! Not the first time. Sleep RO sleep. So boring and MEANINGLESS. HELP! ??

I browse thru the photos and screenshots we had together. I was suprised i didnt feel sad at all even with those depressing songs i was listening to. I even smiled at the good times we had. I miss him =] Maybe one day... "Cool - Gewn Stefani"
He once said, "If ever we're not meant to be for each other, I want you to know that I, for the first time, loved someone truely, honestly giving everything and if ever we part our ways, for some reason maybe because of destiny, I will always look back to the times we spent, will laugh, at the same time cry, for love fought for.. but left behind." I will miss him.

Tonight - Lost prophets
Peace.