_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

W00T! Someone commented on my post! Hes like the first person EVER commented on my blog. Thanks Andrew ;]

Whats life? More than 93% of the world, hates life or agrees that life sucks. So why dont they just end it? I dont see them just ending their life like that. Why dont YOU end your life now and stop saying how life sucks? Why do you wake up each day? What makes you want to get out of bed and start your day? What makes you want to get on with life? I guess its that little glimpse of hope that kept people going. Thinking that one day when they wake up of their dream, everything will turns for the better. Thinking that one day maybe someone will take their breathe away. Thinking how life can be if they could skip this boring daily routine for once. Thinking that today will definately be free of stress and pressure. Thinking that maybe someone will make them smile again. Thinking that they will be out of this dark hole that kept them away from the sun. Is that little glimpse of hope that powerful? What if that little small hope of them be taken away from them? Will they even wake up in the morning? Will they ever cease to exist again? Will they end their life just like that? Just because that hope is taken away from them? I guess its just that powerful. And I will not let that little hope be taken away from me. Not now, not ever. I want to get on with life. I want to wake up every morning, thinking what a beautiful morning to start the day. I want to wake up and smile. I want to wake up and say yes i AM awake cause today is gonna get better and better, and better. Do YOU have hope?

No comments: