Cryptogram sent by the Zodiac killer. On 1969.
I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN
IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FORREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUE ANIMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE
IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL
THE BEST PART IS THAE WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADICE AND ALL THE I HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES
I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR STOP MY COLLECTING OF SLAVES FOR MY AFTERLIFE EBEORIETEMETHHPITI
The last letter on 1978.
Dear Editor
This is the Zodiac speaking I am back with you. Tell herb caen I am here, I have always been here. That city pig toschi is good but I am bu [crossed out] smarter and better he will get tired then leave me alone. I am waiting for a good movie about me. Who will play me. I am now in control of all things.
yours truly:
[crossed circle] guess
SFPD - 0
-
Ironically, a movie is about you is out finally on 2007. Your prolly dead with your "slaves" and never ever gonna see it. Thats too bad.
Freaking 40 chapters on crimelibrary. Its sad that he never got caught and no professionals can get to understand him. The case was boring.
Time for the Zodiac movie, got it off bittorrent.
The Zodiac Killer
Cat and mouse - The red jumpsuit apparatus
Chaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment