_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Disjointed piece.

After reading through some of my posts, I realised that not every one of my posts are grammatically coherent. X_X

Paya lebar MRT station.

I inhale the last puff of the sweet cancer and flick the ciggarette on to the grass. I watch it burns, disintergrating it into crump of ashes. Oh sweet, I have to stand here for an indefinate time until he arrive. My eyes wander around the station, watching people rushing in and out, to some destination not that I know of. Are they rushing to attend an important appointment? Are they rushing to meet their new date?

A toddler in a yellow dress and purple shoes caught my attention. She looks so cute! It wasnt her looks that made her cute, it was her dressing! She really look like a sunflower. The all bright-in-power sunflower, with a purple shoe. And believe me, her dress is way too big for her. Just by looking at her dress, I saw an image of the olden Dutch or British ladies, with long puffy-blown-up dress. My eyes traverses in search of her parents. Ah, that explains why that toddler was dressed up that way. Her mom looks like one of those Indonesia maid, eating on a cup of jelly as she watches her daughter. Her Dad was wearing a white tee and a bermuda that is way too 'young' for him. His hair looks like the unoriginal version of Bob Marley and it was so unkempt. I can almost imagine his hair with hair brushes sticking out of it.

My eyes wander across the station. A guy in an old fashion gangsta wannabe, stood there. He looks like he is waiting for someone too. Hes hair looks like he poured the whole bin of gel onto his head. His head reflected every light that sink onto it, its so SHINY. I can probably reflect my own image on it. Whats more, its combed in center-parting. He wore some kind of wrist band and neck chains brought from X-craft, which is totally over. My line of sight is interrupted by three teenage girls, chit-chating and laughing away as they walked out of the station.

I dont feel like writing anymore.

*

J brought me to Katong, ate chicken rice, went to Parkway parade. Weeee done some shoppings. Went to East coast. Ran in the rain, went to his friend house, watch bloody soccer, went for breakfast, went home, worn out.

*

The ambiance I created from what the surrounding gave at the East coast was interesting. The sudden strong wind, the leaves rustling loudly, the kids crying, kids running across, the tide rises rapidly. It almost felt like a deja vu. I got a sudden surge to feel great trepidation of what will be happening. I looked up in the sky, I almost saw a billion pair of eyes looking down at me.

*

When we were at the prata house, eating prata, I saw something in him which I never seen before. I dont really know how to put it down into words. I will just end here.

Lost prophets - Last summer
Laters.
P.S The beautiful life. Cant forget that book.

No comments: