_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, March 16, 2007

When darkness turns to light.

My fear of regrets always helps me at different times. Times where I dont need it.
Sometime, I had already made a small note to self, more like a decision.
When its time for me to open my mouth, I just couldnt get myself to do it.
Theres always this inhibition that stops me. That is my fear of regret.
I always regret in w.e decision I made. It be, choosing of food, ending of stuffs or w.e. It always seems I cant make decisions.
Whatever it is, I shall procrastinate til theres a change.

I guess there is no one in the world that will ever look up upon me.
People would most prolly look down on me. And no one in the world could ever know me.
This is crazy but my will for life has been wavering for a long time.
The only thing that stops me is the title of infilial.
If my parents are gone, nothing could ever stop me again.

Things are not that easy as you seems.
Stuffs like that, could be easy for you, but im sorry, I CANT.
It is not easy for me. Try being me. Its not like I dont want. I want to. But I cant.
You are what you are, I am what I am. Doesnt it make so much sense?
You can do it doesnt means that I can do the same and as easy as you can do it.
No, it doesnt. And it wont. Even if Id try, its gonna be ugly. Its gonna look as bad.
Im sorry I aint perfect. Im prolly the only thing that isnt perfect in your life.
Just one word, you can just give me a word, and I'll go.

It ends tonight - All american rejects
Bai.

No comments: