
Heh, just reminising. I always dig in the past. Its just cause i have nothing better and useful to do. ;P
I miss the hatties I used to make.
The word, "Alde steps, Alde steps."
Gonyrun <3
Amatsu
Aldebaran
Louyang
Those BGMs bring back memories. Good ones only. Its weird how memories only bring back the good ones.
I cant seems to feel any of the bad ones. The negative ones. Its only the happy ones I am feeling.
Its a pity I lost the reeeaally really old screenies. When it all started. You got no idea how much screenies I have now and you got no idea how much I feel for this so called 'phenomenon'. A great lovely experience. Okay i should stop, now i sounded like an addict. --;
Ahh man. I might just go back and start some new memories. ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment