_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The search.

Pursuit of happYness. A short conclusion, Happiness = Accomplishment.
To know that you CAN do it. He pushed on at the edge of giving up. When everything is against him. When there seems no more hope left.
At that very moment, I may be thinking, theres nothing more I can do, i failed. But no, he pushed on, and do everything to make it happen.
The spoiled scanner, being homeless, sleeping in the toilet with every depressing emotions.
He was so afraid that the door would open.
He was so afraid that their ONLY place to spend the night is lost. To lose it.

The part where I cried, is when he said,
"Maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it no matter what."
I cried. I never see myself in the future with happiness.

"Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.".
I cried again. O the irony. Its rather like, people dont have to tell me that I cant do it. Cause I already said that to myself.

And the toilet scene was really heart wrenching. I cried because of the fear in him.

At the end, like I said before, it is all worth it.

HES THE MAN BABY, HES THE MAN!
I wish I had the determination that he had. Hes strong. Real strong.

Didnt really felt much inspiration from this movie tho. No inspiration to do some thinking.
Okay, maybe its just theres not much emotions in me today.

Chaw.

No comments: