It struck me like a sudden wind when he said he like me. I didnt expect that. I mean what do you expect from someone like him? Well. I dont know. It really seems like a facade to cover up what I really feel about him. I dont like it. I really dont. Tho sometimes I always say its my favourite sin. But no, I really dont like it. I dont worth a 50 bucks. Thats what I said to myself. But do others see it that way? No.
-
Really glad we talked again. And again. And again. Really miss all those chats. It really hit me when you said we have something in common. We both hate school. And I added in, "But we wanna study." Its really sad. I dont know if I did saw the look on your face. But, I saw a reflection. Can I just stop regressing?
We laugh indoors - Death cab for cutie
Lates.
No comments:
Post a Comment