_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happily ever after.

And they lived happily ever after.
Thats how the story ends. Naw just kidding. There no happily ever after. Not in this world.
I was so excited to show you me without glasses. Cause you havent seen me with contacts yet. But I guess there wont be a chance for that.
I was suprised. That after all that happens. I show no twinge of sadness. Maybe like I said, I am numb towards all these nonsense. But still, I am not yet giving up searching. I guess I left many memories for them all. But who had left me with memories? Nothing but sorrow. Yes I am numb to it now. If you ask, only one left me with great memories and laughter. Will never forget that guy on the net. Reminds me of the song "Love on the internet." Very talented guy who wrote that song.

Wanna know my opinion on this issue? It is disappointing.
You said you love me, then why decided to end it? Because you cant handle all the issues that cropped up? Then what about me. I endured the pressure of being with you. Its stress to wake up everyday and think about "Will he be please if I wake up too late?" And you even made me look down on myself. Well. It doesnt mean a thing. Its the last goodbye. I dont 'eat the past grass' is what they say in chinese. Thats my rule.

The search continues.

Far away - Nickelback
Lates.

No comments: