O....kay. Lets start with.
Friday, March 09.
Woke up early in the morning to help my granny carry groceries home. At least I've gotten something out of it! I threw three packets of kinder brano and a CNC ice cream into the basket. My granny was VERY happy that i followed her to NTUC. She was talking talking talking nonstop the whole journey and smiling so widely like a "laughing buddha". Went out with YT. Bought a bag and regretted as usual. I should have bought that brown one. Tho i was very reluntant to buy a bag. I saw SOO many shoes on OFFER. So tempted to buy them. And i want a contact lens. Sick of the old geeky look. Complained the whole day of the heat and pain on my foot.
BBQ party for Lee Yun's birthday. We waited for PY to arrived at Vista park. A figure appeared at the corner of my eyes, asking for a lighter. I looked at them, two Malay guys. Mmmm okay.
After they lighted their ciggies, one guy said, "Hey you looked familiar."
Me: "Mmm you dont looked familiar."
*Thinking at the same time, bad pick-up line*
Him: "Oooo you isit at that 630 coffee shop? That time your Dad with you right?"
Me: "OOo I remembered!"
The coffeeshop at my house, downstairs. A year ago, a new Malay food store opened for business. Whenever I went down with my dad to eat, I always noticed that store's owner. He was sooo cute and its rare to see young adults selling food at the hawker center. He always have his friends come over to the coffee shop to slack. And SUDDENLY, theres so many Malays at 630. And that guy I met yesterday, is one of his friend that always saw me eating there.
Kay, the BBQ was kind of boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment