"CATCH IT CATCH IT!" I bellow, horror leeching into my voice.
"Im trying to." My Dad deadpan.
The cockroach flew out of the way as my Dad's hand descend on it. I look at the cockroach in terror as it hover towards me. I notice the tongue of the cockroach sticking out as it flew. Weird I didnt know cockroach had such a HUGE tongue.
"I give up." My dad surrender, throwing his hands up in the air. "I cant possibly catch all the cockroach in this house."
"THIS HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH IT! MOM YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING" I chagrin, observing the cockroaches crawling its way into the couch. "PLEASE, buy a new couch!" I squirm uneasily in my seat, refusing to sit back and relax for a second. I inspect with caution around me, making sure no cockroaches came near me. I sit back and relax for a moment.
For a moment, I realised I was in bed, eyes still closed. I was reluctant to open my eyes. The last thing I want to see is a menacing flying cockroach with its ugly black tongue out. I lain in my bed, listening to any signs of evil doings. Its fine. The metal window frame contracts from the coldness of the room. I rolled myself into a ball, I felt cold. Damn, I remembered telling Mom that I dont want to use this blanket anymore. Its too small for me, now I have to freeze my ass off every night. Great. I felt the smoothness of my bed and my body. My skin becoming sensitive to any touch of the evilness. Its fine. I opened my eyes. Crap, I dreamt of cockroaches? Then bed squeaked under me when I shifted my body on the bed.
Im no good in interpreting dreams. Something about my fears? I listened to my Granny's footsteps outside the room.
When people regret, they learn something. How many times do I have to regret to finally learn something? Okay now, lets just see how this goes. Where will it take me. I doubt. No where far I reckon. This is no good, I cant sleep anymore. I picked up my cell, 4.30am. I thought about studying every single fucking day. Thinking about it is easy. When your actually doing it, god forbids its a torture. I sighed. Tossed and turned, trying to get some sleep. "When your 50, are you still struggling with your N levels?" Mom's voice echoed loudly from my strings of thoughts. I looked at my sis, snoring away soundly. I always wished I was her, ever since I was kid. Now I wonder, did she ever wished she was me?
I watched the door opened, a sillouhette appeared as I dozed back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment