_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Verity.

Deleted an old private blog. It was named as Red-verity. Direct antonym to my current name as Deceit. It was created to suffice my needs to surcease every anger, sorrow, displeasement in me. I read on my private blog, lots of hidings going on. And why did I decided to delete it? I dont see a need anymore as there is nothing to hide anymore. Friends had drifted, who should bother to pass a judgement on what this blog says. My blog is just all about my humble true thoughts.

Qoutes I came upon today,

"A person's greatest strength is always their greatest weakness."

"Ignorance is the beginning of wisdom."


And I hope my ignorance will finally pass on as wisdom.

LiLi said hi. I ignored her. Didnt meant to but no one interrupts my reading period. >D

My instinct tells me that im gonna stink on Audition today. So no point logging in. And im tired to strike up a convo with anyone in particular so I'll save the awkward moments.

Theres no sympathy for the dead - Escape the fate
Deuce.
P.S Onion really makes me FART alot. Lots. Theres even a distinct pain in my gut as the gas seeps its way through, down and out.

No comments: