_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The myth.

My mom said, "If nothing seems to help, I think you ought to seek everything you need from spiritual."
I was like, "Hell no! Nuh uh! Not gonna happen okay so just drop it."

Shes been going on and on about that. She EVEN told me to follow my granny to some buddism [not sure if I spell it right, i dont bother to check either]talk, if I really dont like the sound of church.
Errr no? No thank you? What? Go follow her and talk to a bunch of grannies? Nuuuh. One is already really enough for me to handle =]
No, seriously. I am not interested in god and I dont think it is interested in me either. Period. I dont need help from something I dont believe in.

Ugly betty is a goooood show. Far more better than The pursuit of HappYness. Really.
I learnt so much, much more in this show than that movie.
Should really listen to them talk. Lots of quotes is really touching.
I was really thinking about myself in this show. Betty's sister. Seems like we are similiar to a different extent.

-

Text extracted from the book, "When a child kills: Abused Children Who Kill Their Parents" - By Paul Mones

Kids who kill their parents are usually peaceful and have parents that are very private and secretive. Mones found that these children have a low self-opinion of themselves and react only after suffering abuse silently, usually after years of trying unsuccessfully to please their parents. According to Mones, when these children fight back, they strike when their abuser is vulnerable. The crimes tend to be characterized by overkill, instead of one bullet being fired at the abuser, the child will shoot the abuser over and over again. Mones believes that when a parent is murdered, it is their fault.

Mmm, interesting. Okay I should exit "Crimelibrary" now before I get all paranoid and freak myself out at this point of the night. Yes that always happens.

A boy brushed red.. Living in black and white - Underoath
Lates.

No comments: