_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The dream.

The lady whimpered in fear. The man was scrawny and deranged. He grimaced menacingly, hes eyes gleamed with wrath. I reckon the man had a saddening past. The man raised his axe, a high shriek of trepidation rings through the gloomy and ominous house.

I woke up. The windows were opened widely across. I refused to open my eyes. I lain in the comforts of my pillows and blankets. The warmth of the noon made me felt drowsy. I listened to the cadence of the conversation outside the room and the soothing music of 'War and Beauty [instrumental]', it was assuring.
"I really feel that hes a good man..." Thats the last I heard from my Sis as I dosed back to sleep.

The man sliced his blade through the air, and off the lady's neck. A hydraulic 'Plop' as the her head hits the ground. The man smiled slightly, his eyes wrinkled as he squinted through the blood-stained curtains. He sighed a breath of accomplishment. He turned off the tv, sat on the couch and sipped on a glass of Dirty Martini.

I woke up abruptly again. Ahh, I wonder why's that dream. I havent read crimelibrary for a long time. This is weird. I shifted with difficulty and picked up my clock. It was 3.45PM. Did I sleep that long? I closed my eyes again, reluctant to acknownledge the world just yet. I sang to the song 'Damn regret - The red jumpsuit apparatus' that was playing in the background. I picked my phone up and looked at the msges. I looked at the time again, it was 12.45PM. I glimpse at the time again suspiciously.

Hopped off my bed and started my day.

No comments: