_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wow the local channel tv programme commercial just played Saosin song, wow thats new. Im suprised.

Woke up at 7am+ today. Mmm wth, previously the night, I couldnt get to sleep. I was too afraid to sleep. I remembered waking up after two hours of sleep in the middle of the night. I woke up and felt terribly afraid. I was so desperate to hear some familiar voices. I keep thinking that someone is after me, wants to kill me. Then I keep hearing footsteps outside the room. For like half and hour, I stayed awake, listening to those footsteps until my sis moved, the footsteps are gone. I AM, still afraid to move nor sleep. Eventually, I began to fear my sis as well.
Finally, I heard my mom outside the room. I was relieved and fall asleep.
Ahh im so exhausted now.

J came early in the morning to tutor me. How sweet =D
Went to watch Norbit. Home.

3rd measurement in C (Acoustic)- Saosin
Bai.
P.S Can I say im addicted to you.

No comments: