I love reading on my favourite crying past.
"Look, we throw a lot of fancy words in front of these kids in order to attract them to going to school in the belief that their gonna have a better life, and we know that all were doing is breeding a whole new generation of buyers and sellers, BUYERS AND SELLERS! Pimps and whores, PIMPS AND WHORES! and indoctrinating them into a life long hell of debt and indecision!"
Still true.
"If im at my deathbed, will I regret on the things ive done, or the things I didnt do?"
-
Sometimes I wonder if im doing the right thing. As what Alphy said, Im fickle-minded. If I dont make up my mind, I wont settle down and get it done.
But what if ive gone thru life the way everyone wanted, will I be satisfied? Alphy told me, hes been here in this world for 33? years, he still dont know what hes doing.
Im a let-down. Hopeless seems to describe me better.
If I had a choice, if only, I would rather not to be brought to the world. Why mom? Why let me suffer here? Why let me do these life-long meaningless decisions of wrong choices. Ahh the life. Im enjoying every minute of my apocalypse.
Alesana - Apology
I'lllosemyselfinanguishfortonight.
P.S I need prozac.
No comments:
Post a Comment