Ah, so much thoughts in my head, couldnt get to sleep.
I guess this is the best time of her life. The glory the happiness the full satisfication, oh the joy! The happiest moment of her life.
The 5 years of endurance, hard works, persistance. Just for the moment. Just for this moment. It is all worth it.
YT, time to rejoice! I feel glad for you despite of the dispute we had.
This is something which i should be looking forward to. I dont wanna live my life aimlessly. I should be finding motivation within myself and not getting motivation from others. E.G "Pa, what do I get if I get good results?" Instead, I look forward to what I should improve each day. I will pull thru the days.
And no more emo shits from me.
Oh the life, emo days are over.
Imma start a timetable weekly. At least that helps me now.
Ahh this song makes me happy. -2005 memory.
Soul meets body - Death cab for cutie
Lates.
P.S REJOICE! "It is all worth it."
No comments:
Post a Comment